Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrating 1000 Views of The Blog!

Miss-Adventures would like to especially thank you all, dear readers, for helping me to achieve over 1000 views of my blog.  I have loved every single one of your comments, FB "likes" and feedback - honestly, it fuels the writing entirely.  I wouldn't do it if it weren't for you all cheering me on.  So please, continue to comment here, comment on FB, tweet me, text me, whip me, beat me... oh wait, scratch those last two.

Anyway, thank you all. And much love to you on this unholiest and wretched of days from this single gal.  I hope you all get the moonlight, roses and chocolates you all deserve.  I'll be burying my head in a pint of Ben & Jerry's while snuggling with the ferocious felines and nursing my eternally bruised heart.  And if you've been reading religiously, you know that that's just par for the course.

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies.

Affectionately and lovingly yours,
Miss-Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment