Let me just get you up to speed in one paragraph or less: I've dated women for the past 13 years. I've recently discovered that, thanks to my naturally picky nature, I've dated ALL of the women. So, well, I guess boys can be cute, right? So, I tried it out. Went on some bad dates (once, a drunk date spit popcorn in my hair as he was whispering in my ear, "I am the 1%." You can't make this stuff up). Almost gave up. Found a boyfriend. He was awesome until he wasn't. Now I'm back in the dating pool, and holy cow, I wish I had some dating water wings, because I'm 4'11" and this pool is DEEP. Let's dive in, shall we?
Not one to waste any time, I went on my first date last night. With a dude. Let me tell you the things I learned from him:
- The political platform of every Republican candidate since 1980.
- The ins and outs of Obamacare...intimately.
- The three ways to effectively break a Kryptonite bike lock.
- How to link up cheap home computers with added peripherals to create a makeshift server.
- The proper way to create a large, cheap, easy to transport structure at Burning Man.
- The demographics of those that attend Burning Man.
- The incidence rate of indecent exposure at Burning Man.
- The incidence rate of feline renal failure in indoor-only house cats.
- I have a cat.
- I take casual carpool to work.