Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I do it all for you, People.


  
What better way to welcome the Mayan Apocalypse than with a first date?  On a day when dooms-dayers are predicting the end of the world, I plan to spend my evening in the company of a brand new victim (I mean) contestant  (I mean) date.  Odd choice for a first date?  Yep.  Was it my idea?  I wish I could say it was.  No, in fact, it was her idea.  And when I pointed out that fact, she laughed, said she already thought of that, and thought that it would be kind of an epic night to first meet someone new.  Hmm… this one's got a dark, twisted and odd sense of humor.  And I SO like that.
Should we all survive Y2K (I mean) The Reckoning (I mean) The Mayan Apocalypse, I'll let you all know how it went.  God speed, my little zombies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment